Conveyancing & Property Law – sales & purchases, leases, strata title.
“…I must say compared to my experience with conveyancers at different practices, your practice has done an excellent job….”
Conveyancing & Property Law
Calvin Nelson & Co. understands that buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a substantial decision and one of the most significant investments in ones life. Whether you’re buying your first home, selling and purchasing a new home or making a commercial property transaction, our years of experience enable us to deliver a high-quality, cost-effective service.
Our experience enables us to assist you with:
- All legal services relating to the sale and purchase of houses, home units, land, off the plan purchase, options to purchase land, farms, factories, retirement village accommodation and over 55 residences.
- Preparation of contracts for sale
- Contract review and negotiations
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance for first home owners, including obtaining the First Home Owners Grant & Stamp Duty Exemption
- Transfer of property between family members
- Property settlements and re-adjustments of title
- Mortgages, refinancing mortgages & deposit bonds
- Commercial and Retail Leases
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Advice in relation to Old System Title, Torrens Title, Strata Title, Community Title, Neighborhood Title and Retirement Villages
- Acting on sub-division of land, including Torrens Title & Strata Title
- Creation or transfer of easements, covenants, restrictions and Strata By-Laws
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates, and we deliver them through a highly qualified and experienced team.
Contact one of our Solicitors for a free telephone consultation.